Friday, August 17, 2012

LeGarrette Blount says he is okay after leaving game because of injury

Tampa Bay Bucs running back LeGarrette Blount, who was forced to leave Friday night's game against Tennessee late in the second quarter because of an injury, said he feels fine.

"I took a hit on my side and tweaked my groin a little bit," Blount said. "It hurt a lot for awhile, but it's not serious. I will be good. I've had a lot of nicks and bruises and is kind of what it is. They are going to check it out (Saturday)."

Blount said despite feeling good he doesn't know if he would play if the season opener was next week, but doesn't see this injury as anything to worry about.

Blount had only 11 yards on eight carries it was a disappointing night for the Bucs all the way around in a 30-7 loss.

"There are a lot of things we have to work on and a lot of things we have to improve on," Blount said. "I feel good now. Offensively tonight we get beat obviously so there is lot we have to improve on and a lot we have to look at film wise. Hopefully we can correct a lot of things.'


No comments:

Post a Comment